Thierry Lefort French painter born in 1967.
Trained at the Atelier de la Vigne in Étampes by Philippe Lejeune.
Recognized for his mastery of oil painting for his nudes, his portraits, his still lifes but especially for his large urban landscapes created locally.
He gives painting courses in Paris in several workshops.
He also gives painting courses throughout the world: France, Morocco, Italy, California ....
He is President of the figurative painting section of the Salon d'automne at the Grand Palais in Paris.
He also participates in numerous exhibitions in Paris where he has been awarded many times.
He also exhibits throughout the world: France, Germany, Belgium, China, Japan, Russia, California, Taiwan.
- Gabriel Zendel Prize, Taylor Foundation: Salon d'automne 2018
- Friends of the Autumn Salon Painting Prize: Autumn Salon 2018
- Prix Marin peinture contemporaine (Arcueil) 2017
- Special mention of the jury :
Salon des artistes français au grand palais in Paris 2017
- Departmental Council Prize: Etampes Salon 2015
- Prize for figurative works: Salon de Maisse 2015
- French Landscape Artists Prize: Salon des Artistes Français au Grand Palais, Paris 2014
- Salon de Versailles Prize : 148th Salon d'Art de Versailles 2013
- André Joseph DUTRUEL Prize : National Art Show of Rambouillet 2013
- Prize for painting: Evry Art Show 2013
- Frame and Light Prize : Spring Exhibition of Dourdan 2013
- Prize Marin Contemporary Painting : (Arcueil) 2012
- Taylor Prize: Salon des Artistes Français at the Grand Palais in Paris 2011
- Prize of painting of the city : Leuville sur Orge 2009
- Prize of the painter in the honor : Salon d'art de Palaiseau 2007